WAYS TO GROW SALES BY INBOUND STRATEGIES:
What is Inbound marketing?
Inbound Marketing is an evolved method of marketing where marketers focus on developing content to generate traction and get potential customers/to generate leads.
How Its done
This is done through methods such as blog posts, eBooks, and broadcasts that attract buyers rather than cold calling the clients or paying for advertising. The primary objective of inbound marketing services is to create valuable content which people care about and that attracts them to you rather than the other way around.
It is the primary way to generate traffic. Inbound links maximize the visibility of content on search engines and other websites by boosting their ranking in search results.
HOW DOES INBOUND MARKETING WORK?
The inbound methodology depends on content creation to build meaningful relationships with leads and consumers. Every stage in the sales funnel is resource-heavy. The more high-quality content you have, the more likely you’ll attract visitors, nurture leads, and close deals. Generally, we divide this process into four steps: attracting customers, converting customers, closing deals, and delighting customers. Each stage has various forms of content to plan for:
- Attract: drawing in the right people with valuable content and conversations that establish you as a trusted advisor with whom they want to engage.
- Engage: present insights and solutions that align with their pain points and goals so they are more likely to buy from you.
- Delight: Provide help and support to empower your customers to find success with their purchases.
CHOOSE WHICH INBOUND STRATEGY IS THE BEST FOR YOU:
Inbound strategies that help generate leads:
Referral marketing (also known as word-of-mouth marketing) is a powerful tactic and one of the best marketing drivers for sales and conversion.
Referral marketing works because consumers trust the opinions of “real people” more than they trust traditional advertising. People are four times more likely to buy a product or service when it’s referred to by a friend.
While referrals usually come from friends and acquaintances, they don’t have to. Influencer marketing is considered a form of referral marketing, as influencers often share their favorite products with their followers via organic sharing and sponsored posts. Referral marketing can come from friends, influencers, celebrities, and even online reviews (TripAdvisor and Yelp are good examples of this); again, people trust “real reviews” more than traditional advertising.
2. Interact on social media:
With 3.5 billion social media users spending an average of 3 hours per day on social media, it has become a golden platform for marketers to promote their brands. Video content, infographics, and illustrations work best on social media. It is an effective way to drive traffic toward your website.
To get the best results, you have to offer the users something they can engage with. Give them a chance to interact with you. Actively participate in asking and answering questions. However, they do not solely rely on social media as a form of marketing. Here are some pro tips that should help you:
- Don’t depend on social media for conversions; utilize it to enhance your brand value.
- Your followers are real people, so connect with them by asking questions, answering queries, responding to Tweets, identifying +1s, and being present.
- Be consistent. Social media will only remember you for a short time. So, make sure you post regularly.
- Engage with other brands and comment on their posts so that they recognize you and give you shoutouts.
3. Guest blogging:
Guest blogging is when you invite someone from outside of your company to write a blog that will be published on your website. The writer will usually work in the same industry as the organization or be an expert on the subjects to do with that organization.
It can be a great way of working with others in the same industry, whether in the area of sales collaboration or tandem with strategies such as affiliate marketing.
The following are the benefits of guest blogging:
- You can get valuable backlinks on authoritative sites
- You will be able to reach out to a broader audience base and attract them to your website
- It helps a great deal in personal brand building
- Keep it original
4. Search engine optimization (SEO):
SEO means Search Engine Optimization and is the process used to optimize a website’s technical configuration, content relevance, and link popularity so its pages can become easily findable, more relevant, and popular towards user search queries; as a consequence, search engines rank them better.
It’s increasing the visibility of your website on places like google, bing, yahoo, etc. SEO works by optimizing a website’s content, conducting keyword research, and earning inbound links to increase that content’s ranking and the website’s visibility. While you can generally see results take effect on the SERP once the webpage has been crawled and indexed by a search engine, SEO efforts can take months to fully materialize.
5. Distribute free samples/trials:
Free guides are valuable sources of information for your audience. Up to 86% of consumers say that authenticity is critical when deciding what brands they like or support. On the other hand, they claim that less than half of the brands create content that resonates as authentic.
Don’t make this mistake. Delivering free guides that are pertinent to your brand or business is a straightforward but efficient way to offer genuine content that educates and informs your audience. HubSpot, for example, is the best publisher of free resources and guides. How to create accurate and value-added content that can help your brand?
Here is how:
- Ensure relevancy: The content must resonate with your brand and your company’s industry.
- Pay attention to details. Make sure your content is as particular and to the point as possible.
- Focus on clarity and readability. The prospects would refer to the guide to learn something. Make sure they can comprehend the content easily.
- Don’t hold back. Lengthy contents work better on the internet. So, you might want to create contents that are at least a thousand words long.
6. Email/ Newsletters:
Typically, inbound emails are sent to leads that have already expressed interest in your product or service or have subscribed to your email list. Examples include newsletters, content roundups, and discount codes for returning customers.
- There are about 3.9 Billion daily email users around the world.
- Marketers who used segmented campaigns have noted as much as a 760% increase in revenue generation.
- 59% of respondents claim that email impacts their purchase decisions.
Therefore, email marketing is a must when it comes to inbound marketing. But the first step is to create an email list.
Hot Tip:- You can build an email list by using a pop-up opt-in form or inviting your web page visitors to subscribe to your newsletter.
7. PPC Marketing:
- PPC stands for pay-per-click, a model of digital advertising where the advertiser pays a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Essentially, you’re paying for targeted visits to your website (or landing page or app).
- When PPC is working correctly, the fee is trivial because the click is worth more than what you pay. For example, if you spend $3 for a click but the click results in a $300 sale, you’ve made a hefty profit.
- PPC ads come in different shapes and sizes (literally) and can be made up of text, images, videos, or a combination. They can appear on search engines, websites, social media platforms, and more.
Search engine advertising (also known as paid search or search engine marketing) is one of the most popular forms of PPC. It allows advertisers to bid for ad placement in a search engine’s sponsored links when someone performs a search related to their business offering.